Every year, Muziektheater Transparant and DE SINGEL’s youth project brings together a group of talented young people (aged 15-25) for a unique two-week creation process.
Every year, Muziektheater Transparant and DE SINGEL’s youth project brings together a group of talented young people (aged 15-25) for a unique two-week creation process. The power and the success of the project lie in the strong group dynamic, the opportunity to discover and develop your individual talent, the professional technical and production support, but also the inspiring leadership and coaching of an experienced and driven artistic team: Timo Tembuyser, Hélène Vrijdag, Joachim Badenhorst, Joffrey Anane, Dennis Inghelbrecht, Lennart Heyndels and Sara Schoon.
This year, Chaos is the starting point. In an arena for lost bodies, we hear a rubble of songs: arias, pop numbers, self-written songs… Shapeshifting creatures and pop alter egos together form a swampy choir, a swarm that together composes fresh Chaos.
- Direction • Timo Tembuyser / Hélène Vrijdag
- Musical direction • Joachim Badenhorst / Lennart Heyndels
- Choreography • Joffrey Anane / Dennis Inghelbrecht
- Artistic coordinator • Wouter Van Looy
- Scenography | Costumes • Sara Schoon
- Costume assistant • Kasia Mielczarek
- Sound | Video • Pieter-Jan Buelens
- Production manager • Sebastiaan Peeters
- Production assistant • Phaedra Pribilla
- Technique • Pat Caers
- Audiomix • Pieter-Jan Buelens
Participants: BriseÏs Goris, Naomi Celis, Hanna Vandergoten, Kato De Clercq, Kenza Deba, Ennajjary Siham, Amelie Vermeiren, Julia Frateur, Dorian Kuzuoglu, Terance Ogheneoreke Asasar, Aïcha Bangura, Shakira Azila, Yenthe Geudens, Brecht Coppers, Polina Lyapunova, Beate Karlsberga, Sophie Janssens, Fiorella Fernanda, Dima Neyens en Ayla Vitale.