Muziektheater Transparant aims to be an international point of reference for the contemporary musical theatre. By setting up a dialogue between artists from different fields, Muziektheater Transparant creates projects with artistic and social relevance and presents these before a wide audience.
It is Muziektheater Transparant's ambition to:
- ensure a place for the musical theatre within the artistic landscape;
- secure its strong (inter)national profile;
- rethink and re-interpret the repertoire;
- take on board artists and ensembles with an artistically and socially relevant approach to the medium of musical theatre;
- assign creative jobs to established and debuting (Flemish) composers and authors;
- guide and support young, debuting artists to ease their transition to the professional circuit and to ensure artistic renewal;
- be a stimulating and loyal workplace for our artists and other colleagues;
- establish an intensive dialogue with promoters and the audience;
- reach a wide audience with diverse projects staged at different, selected venues.